- Products donated by EverEscents Organic Hair Care and Living Nature
- Hair and Make-up – Nicole Groch
- Photographer – Andrew Raszevski
- Model – Layla Light
To re-create this look you will need the following products from Living Nature:
- I prepped the skin with a thin layer of Living Nature Extra Hydrating Toning Gel and let it sit for a couple minutes before wiping skin clean with a cotton pad.
- I then applied a very small amount of Living Nature Nourishing Day Cream and massaged into skin and let it absorb completely into the skin before applying the foundation.
- Next using a clean latex sponge I applied Living Nature’s Liquid Foundation in Pure Beige onto model Layla’s face, neck and décolletage, making sure to blend in well around hairline and using only a thin veil of coverage.
- Using the clean side of my sponge I pressed and set the foundation using Living Nature Pressed Luminous Powder in shade Light. This added a lovely smooth finish to the skin.
- Layla didn’t require any concealor, but when my clients do I find a tiny dot of the Living Nature Concealor over the foundation and before setting with the Luminous Powder works really well.
- Using a vegan blush brush I swirled onto the apples of the cheeks Living Nature Blush in Warm Summer.
- Then I applied to the entire eyelids a wash of Living Nature Mineral Eyeshadow in Sand. Following this I applied to the lower lid and blended lightly through the socket their Mineral Eyeshadow in Tussock.
- Using Living Nature’s Eye Pencil in River Stone I lined along the top lashes and then using a small vegan angled brush I softened and blended the line. Next I added a subtle hint of Mineral Eyeshadow in Slate under the lower lashes.
- I then darkened and lengthened the lashes using Living Nature Thickening Mascara in Jet Black. (This product recently won a gold award for best mascara at the Green Parent Awards in the UK.)
- Eyebrows were defined and darkened using a stiff angles brush lightly filling in with Mineral Eyeshadow in Tussock.
- Then to complete this gorgeous natural look, I lined and filled in Layla’s lip with Living Nature Lip Pencil in Woods and followed this with a coat of Living Nature Lipstick in Summer Rain.
And the following hair styling products from EverEscents Organic Hair Care:
To get this soft, beachy, wave I first massaged through the hair a mix of EverEscents Heat Protector Cream and Universal Styling Cream, then brushed through with a vegan nylon round bristle brush.
Then using a large size hot conical tong, I randomly took small sections of hair and wound it round the barrel and let it heat up for about 10 seconds before releasing and running my fingers through the hair to loosen the curl.
To take any extra frizz off the hair I gently worked through a little more Universal Styling Cream.