true beauty is choosing cruelty free cosmetics!
- Products donated by EverEscents Organic Hair Care and Zuii Organic
- Hair and Make-up – Nicole Groch
- Photographer – Andrew Raszevski
- Model – Tatum Spicer
To re-create this look you will need the following products from Zuii Organic:
- Foundation primer.
- Liquid foundation in olive medium and honey beige.
- Powder foundation in almond.
- Blush in nectar.
- Diamond sparkle powder in mango.
- Quad eyeshadow palette in natural.
- Duo eyeshadow palette in sunset.
And the following hair styling products from EverEscents Organic Hair Care:
- Heat protector cream.
- Universal styling cream.
- Ginger and lime styling wax.
- Plastic-free grapefruit and lemongrass hairspray.
- First I applied a thin layer of Zuii Certified Organic Foundation Primer and let this sink into the skin and dry.
- Next using a clean latex sponge I blended a mix of Zuii Organic Flora Liquid Foundation in colours olive medium (more golden) and honey beige, onto model Tatum’s face, neck and decolletage. I then used the lighter shade on its own as concealer under the eyes.
- I then used the Zuii Organic Flora Powder Foundation in almond on top of the liquid foundation for extra coverage and as a setting powder.
- To the apples of the cheeks and also as a warm shade to contour just under the cheek bones I used Zuii Organic Flora Blush in nectar
- For stunning shimmer and to add highlight to the temples and cheeks I swirled on Zuii Organic Flora Diamond Sparkle Powder in mango.
- For the eyes, I worked by layering colour to create intensity. I started with a lightest colour in the Flora Organic Quad Eyeshadow Palette in natural as the base shade, working this cream tone over the entire lid. I then blended over the lower lid and through the eye socket line the mushroom tone shadow in the palette. Following on from this I used the darkest brown tone in the quad palette to shade along the socket line and to darken and intensify the outer corner of the lower eyelid.
- For eyeliner I used the darkest brown eyeshadow in the Quad Eyeshadow Palette mixed with a little bit of the Primer to create an almost black paste and then using a fine tip brush I painted it along the top and lower lash line as eyeliner. Next I used the same shade with a small dry brush to blend and soften the lines.
- Now using the Zuii Organic Flower Duo Eyeshadow Palette in sunset , I added some soft light golden, sandy toned shimmer to highlight just under the brows and added a little more to the area at the very top of the outer cheek bone, right under the outer part of the lower eyelid.
- I then darkened and lengthened the lashes using Zuii Organic Flora Mascara in black.
- Eyebrows were defined and darkened using a stiff angles brush and once again the darkest brown tone shadow in the Quad Eyeshadow Palette.
- To complete the look I applied a glossy coat of Zuii Flora Satin Lip Colour in perfume.
To create this five stranded braided boho disheveled creation, I started with massaging through the hair a mix of EverEscents Heat Protector Cream and Universal Styling Cream before using my GHD to add some wave to the hair.
Then before plaiting and teasing Tatum’s hair, I worked in a small amount of EverEscents Ginger and Lime Styling Wax to add shine and texture to the hair.
I finished off by setting my creation with EverEscents Plastic Free Grapefruit and Lemongrass Hairspray, which added even more shine.